Colloquium in Computer & Mathematical Sciences Education 2015 (CCMSE 2015) is an initiative from the Faculty of Computer & Mathematical Sciences to foster a platform for discussing issues related to Teaching and Learning approach within the field of Computer Sciences, System Sciences, Information Technology, Computer Networks, Mathematics and Statistics.
The Colloquium is open to all FSKM, UiTM Perlis lecturers with NO registration fees.
The topic that falls within the Colloquium includes:
- Issues in Teaching and Learning within Computer & Mathematical Sciences Subjects
- Approaches in E-Learning/blended-learning/mobile learning/flipped classroom
- Teaching and Learning Intervention
- Innovation in Teaching and Learning
- OBE Implementation
- Other relevant teaching and learning issues
The papers presented in CCMSE 2015 will be published in e-proceeding (with ISBN)